Bio Flash Mob
Absolutely brilliant. Crossing my fingers that I’ll work here one day.
1. Nerve probe controls cyborg moth in flight
2. Mirror neurons are awesome. (VS Ramachandran: The neurons that shaped civilization)
3. Grace Hopper hands out nanoseconds.
4. Dialogue with the Dalai Lama: Mirror neurons, our intersubjective minds and the limits of compassion
5. Delivering RNA with tiny sponge-like spheres
6. Reversing Alzheimer’s gene ‘blockade’ can restore memory, other cognitive functions
Erik Demaine is a god.